Co-op Mini Chefs at Home
November 2, 2020
Follow these step-by-step instructions to help make your Co-op Mini Chefs at Home kit.
SNOWMAN LAYERED MINI CAKE
- Step 1:
- Wash your hands! Every Co-op Mini Chef knows before they do anything in the kitchen they must wash their hands with soap and water. Remember to sing "Happy Birthday" while you're washing. When the song is done, you can rinse and dry.
- Step 2:
- Open your Co-op Mini Chefs at Home kit, and take each item out of the box.
- Step 3:
- Spread blue icing gently on the top of each layer of cake. Then, stack the layers on top of each other so you have one tall cake.
- Step 4:
- Spread blue icing around the sides and on top of the cake. Then, use the white icing to drizzle along the top of the cake. This icing is supposed to be your "snow".
- Step 5:
- Add snowflake chocolates and sprinkles across the cake in any design you like.
- Step 6:
- Build your snowman! Spread icing on the top of one marshmallow, and squish the other marshmallow on top to build the snowman's body. Then, use the red licorice to tie a scarf around his neck. Stick the chocolate chips on his face for eyes, and add the cheezie to his face for his nose. Push the pretzel sticks into the sides of his body for arms. When the snowman is built, place him on top of the cake in the location you choose.
Stay tuned for our newest Co-op Mini Chefs at Home kit, available at our Lloydminster and Neilburg Co-op grocery stores.