This October Lloydminster and District Co-op and Synergy Credit Union are joining forces to host two safe Drive-Thru Fall Suppers for our local communities.
DRIVE-THRU FALL SUPPER — LLOYDMINSTER
- Date: Sunday, October 18, 2020
- Time: 11 am to 6 pm
- Location: Lloydminster Exhibition Grounds
- Tickets: $15 each
- Tickets must be purchased in advance from Lloyd Exh Grounds:
- In person, during regular business hours
- By phone:306-825-5571
- Online here
- A portion of proceeds will support the Olive Tree and Lloydminster Salvation Army Food Bank
- Each individually-packaged meal includes turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, hot vegetable, mixed greens salad, a dinner bun, and homemade apple crisp.
DRIVE-THRU FALL SUPPER— NEILBURG
- Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2020
- Time: 5 to 7 pm
- Location: Neilburg Community Hall
- Tickets: $15/adult, $10/child
- Tickets must be purchased in advance from Neilburg Co-op Grocery Store or Neilburg Co-op Agro Centre
- Each individually-packaged meal includes sliced roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, hot vegetable, salad, a dinner bun, and dessert.
- A portion of proceeds will support the Neilburg Legion.
Join us as we celebrate the harvest season in our region. COVID-19 safety protocol will be in place including curbside pick-up, pre-payment for meals, and individual packaging as regulated in the Reopen Saskatchewan guidelines.