Lloydminster and District Co-op's Gift Card Fundraising Program helps local community groups, teams, clubs, and non-profits raise funds to support their activities and operations.
- Co-op gift cards ordered for the purposes of fundraising are only available to local registered charities, non-profit groups, and community organizations. For the purposes of this program, local is defined as groups operating within Lloydminster and District Co-op's trading area.
- For-profit businesses are not eligible for this program, nor are any registered charities, non-profit groups, and community organizations operating outside Lloydminster and District Co-op's trading area.
- Organizations requesting a fundraising gift card order must be approved by Lloydminster and District Co-op prior to any order being fulfilled.
- Approved groups may receive a maximum donation of up to $10,000 per fundraising annum. In the case of this program, the fundraising annum is September 1 to August 31.
- $2,000 to $4,999 — Receive 4% back
- $5,000+ — Receive 6% back
- To a maximum donation of $10,000 per group per fundraising annum
The discount will be applied upon group approval and receipt of full payment of Co-op gift card order. The discount is dependent upon on the total dollar value of Co-op gift cards purchased at one time. Co-op gift card purchases cannot be combined over the course of the fundraising annum.
- Orders must be paid for by cash, group cheque, or debit.
- Gift cards are available in $100 denominations (other denominations can be requested to a maximum of $1,000 per gift card, which if requested lengthens fulfillment timelines)
- Lloydminster and District Co-op requires a minimum of two weeks' notice on all Co-op gift card orders, and fulfillment timelines may vary in peak season.
- Equity is not earned on any fundraising gift card orders.
Download the attachment below, fill in, then e-mail or drop off in person per the instructions at the top of the gift card application form.