When you become part of the Lloydminster and District Co-op team, you're joining a family.
From food to fuel, to propane, agriculture inputs and support services, our diverse Association offers a range of roles you can feel at home in. Benefits include:
- Competitive wages
- Time-off benefits, including paid vacation and sick days
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental plan, extended health care, group life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Pension plan with matching employer contribution
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Scholarship program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Service awards to recognize long-term employees
- Staff discount bonus program
We are deeply invested in our team members. They are a key part of our business, serving the needs of our members and customers.